Score Creator is a music composition application that is specially designed for mobile platform. It's a simple but powerful tool that caters your need of writing music on the go.
* The app provides a very new and handy user experience that allows you to input notes and chords quickly. With a virtual "note keyboard" and "chord board" that help you with most of music notation elements, you can write the whole song as simply as you're typing text on the text keyboard.
- Write music notation. The app supports treble, alto, bass and neutral clefs, with a wide range of notes and music symbols: note duration, time signature, key signature, slurs, ties, ...
- Write lyrics.
- Write chord symbols.
- Multiple tracks with different instruments: piano, guitar, violin, saxophone, drum set, ...
- Score for transposing instruments: saxophone (soprano, alto, tenor, baritone), Bb clarinet, Bb trumpet, ...
- Playback sound for each instrument.
- Transpose songs into any key.
- Import songs from MIDI files.
- Export songs to MIDI or MusicXML files. The files can be copied to your computer or sent via email.
- Send exported MIDI files to other apps.
- Import MIDI files from other apps.
- Export to PDF.
- Editing assistant features: multiple selecting notes, copy & paste, undo & redo, ...
- iCloud storage.
* The app will be updated frequently, so feel free to give your feedback.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Score Creator for iPad - Music notation & composition is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Score Creator for iPad - Music notation & composition (version 3.4.3) has a file size of 21.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.